About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My daughter Annette getting lap band today-my chuchu bear.

My Annette DeAnn, reminds me of the PreRaphalite models
Fanny Cornforth and Jane Morris.

An Irish Angel....

So beautiful....
so strong and bold....

A gorgeous earthy gypsy....
she's a  Rose of striking color.
First day of her new life.Please pray for her safety and  health.I want to stay calm and keep the faith today.Lord God thank you for her beautiful life,her devotion to you and her family and her fantastic sense of humor.This is a tribute to who she is today and who she will always be, a unique beautiful woman of God full of zest for life.Dramatic,brave,funny.My curly hair,Shirley Temple chubby chuchu bear.

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

I will of course, pray for your beautiful daughter, for her safety and her health. I do believe very much in the power of prayer. She sounds like a lovely girl, and a lovely daughter!

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.