About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grandma Ketzels china

My German/Irish Grandmas kitchen was just as charming and inviting as my Italian Grandmas  that I spoke of last week.The only differance was the type of food.Grandma Ketzels kitchen bore tons of potatoes,corn ,peas,and roast and last but not least butter.Oh yum.I miss you Grandma.Her dishes have been mine a long while.You might recognize them,"York Empire" they were very popular in the 40s.Good thing I have 4 daughters to split all my china.More to come.This blog is also a good place to explain to my daughters what I have and where the sets came from.Who knows though this generation just might not like it .boohoo

No comments:

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.