About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's been fun learning

I'll soon be able to post more. I'm learning so much about blogging by reading all my blogs I have found by other lady's who love the same things I love.I have four daughters and  two sisters who I love very much and am blessed by .None of those beautiful ladys  love shabby chic,romantic fufu ,tea settings,lace,pixies, hobbits, Irish music,or any of the other things I love to think about and look at.I'm excited to find some kindred spirits out there .I still have alot more to learn  about this wonderful strange land of blogging.

4 comments:

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there Denise!

Thanks so much for joining in with our tea parties this week!..,

I tried to click on the link yet it did not quite work, yet no worries!..,

The next time you post to join our afternoon tea parties please feel welcome to drop me another note and I'll try my best to help you along.., Welcome to blogland dear lady!!



Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

petrii said...

Denise,
Welcome to the blog world!!! It is so much fun. I look forward to hearing more about your life and tea parties........how fun!! I love tea houses and love to think of tea at 2:00 =) In fact, I used to do that. Just loved the whole idea of calming for a few moments in the afternoon drinking tea and eating something yummy. I need to start doing that again. Such a nice retreat in the middle of the day.

Have a Blessed day friend,
Dawn

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Welcome to blogland, Denise! I am so glad you stopped by my blog and thank you for your sweet comments.
I have lots of lavender/purple in my bedroom so I'll probably post it soon. I had just taken tons of pics a week or so ago and my computer crashed. I lost them all. Since you like the purple you should look in my Etsy shop. I have alot of purple there and it's always fun to look at.

I look forward to getting to know you better and following your blog too.

Nancy

PeregrineBlue said...

And I think the photo you chose of the path in the forest is one of the most beautiful I have ever ever seen.

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.