About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello to my new friends, This is my first day blogging. I dont know quite how to begin.It's a beautiful fall day here in S. Ca.I love the fall and spring and winter too but summers are getting harder and harder for me the older I get. I love most things Irish, Esp. the whistle. I love books that take place in Ireland or England. I love pixies, fearies but mostly Hobbits,In fact I would love to live under a hill in a hobbit home in the forest.My favorite color is lavender. I'm a Christian,wife,mother and grandma of 8 so far.Well thats a good beginning I believe. Lets see if this works.

No comments:

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.