About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The love of color...Spring has sprung.

In honor of Smiling Sally a blogging friend We have lost this past Week.I colored some flowers. She loved the color blue and hosted a blue blog party. I'm also honoring with My coloring page...  Beverly at- The Sound How Sweet .She loves the color pink and is the host of a party for pink lovers. I found the colorful birds on Pinterest. A favorite color I'm sure, most of Us can find in God's own birds(My favorite is all shades of purple).          Spring is on it's way here in Southern Calif. and even though I'm preparing for Easter,I never forget Saint Patrick's Day.In Remembrance of My Mother's Grandpa,Claude Winn. I have been enchanted for many Years by Ireland.




I do love the Irish customs,lore and landscape.

I always have small tokens of the Irish around My home.

 A tag I made for a tag trade party.

  I want to thank those who left comments on My last post.All of You encouraged Me.I will keep blogging and hope for new inspiration. Hugs to all My followers,friends and those who just drop by for a moment or two.  Denise                                                                      

9 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Auntie Denise,

So pretty - no, so bee-u-tee-ful. We love our treasures, seeing them out and about reminds us of loved ones who are not here with us - but as Mom says, "we will all be together again, for eternity."

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence O'Toole (giggle, I'm Irish this month)

Mary Ann Potter said...

Hooray! You're still blogging! Enjoyed your post. I have no Irish in me; I'm Dutch, so we are supposed to wear orange on St. Paddy's Day! Pretty things to see today. Have a blessed and abundant and fun day!

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet post to remember your precious blogging friend...I was so sorry to hear of her passing.

Thinking of you, dear Denise. Love and hugs!

Denise said...

woo hoo, so happy that you are still blogging. I love you.

doodles n daydreams said...

some pretty pictures here Denise. I enjoy the Irish things as well and you have some nice pieces.

Diana

KathyB. said...

I was given a coloring book for my birthday last year, one of the new ones made for adults and it is relaxing to concentrate on coloring elaborate pictures, isn't it ?

Bits of Irish pieces seem perfect all year round, don't they ?

Celestina Marie said...

Beautiful post and coloring. Such a nice tribute to Sally. Love the green Irish touches around your home. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Blessings xo

Lady Linda said...

YEAH!!!! I was so hoping you would continue to blog dear Denise!!! I know I was being selfish, but I didn't want you to stop. You have a lovely way of putting things together and you use color so well. I know we are just blogger friends, but I do think of you as more than that! Love you lots!!! Thanks for being a faithful follower. Hugs.
Linda

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Denise. Sally would have loved this tribute. She was a very special lady.♥

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you will be back often to join us regularly again.

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.