About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dream vacations-Real vacations on this Valentines.

     Dream a little dream with Me.Planning a vacation,a dream vacation or a real one ?  Auchmithie, ScotlandNorth Yorkshire Moor, England.. I'm  planning a real one. We are going on a road trip all over the west US.Repeating places We've loved and seeing new places at least one of Us have never been to before .We plan to laugh the whole way.Yes, in My dreams I may be at the above two places in Great Britain , but in reality We'll be at places others around the world think of as dream places.Isn't it all a matter of where You live? Bison in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming   I thank the Lord that these masterpieces Jackson Hole, WYare no dream for Me.We can drive all over this huge country and in each state see God's glory in His land. Happy Valentines to all of You - Love Denise-  PS.... lets go ahead dream and make plans but I for one do need to be content  with  the beauty that He's given Me here and now right at home and in My own country.Oh the lessons I need to ponder.  

12 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Have fun traveling. What a wonderful time you will have. I took my daughters on a West USA trip several years ago and they still talk about it. Enjoy every moment of it. xo Diana

Scrappy quilter said...

Have a wonderful vacation. Sounds like an amazing dream one to me!

Mary Ann Potter said...

God gives us BIG dreams! He is the fulfiller and fulfillment of them all. All this and heaven, too.

Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, dear sister in Christ.

Miss Merry said...

Gorgeous photos!!! What a beautiful landscape!! Do you live out west or traveling out there? I live in the midwest and we have discovered so many day trips in our own area. I don't think you have to travel far to enjoy something special. We have always dreamed of traveling Route 66 from Illinois to the coast! Maybe someday.

doodles n daydreams said...

Lucky you, what an exciting holiday to be planning. Isn't it wonderful that we have our own beauty in each country to go out and enjoy.

Diana

Little Miss Titch said...

I love to plan places to visit,luckily I have been to some of my dream ones,xx Rachel

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

AWESOME. And may the memories last and last for a lifetime my dear. We are also going back to Carmel, California in June! WE will be celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary in March but school is in session. June is the month for us to celebrate.Go and enjoy every moment! XOXOXOAnita

Anonymous said...

I travel all the time in books, pictures and on TV. My dream is to visit Great Britian!!! I would love it~ I want to see some of the 10,000 little villiages~ This summer I hope to go on an actual vacation. Haven't had one in almost 25 years. Have fun on your vacation~ hugs~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Denise....hello my friend! Yes, I do glance at my comments, and I tell you, if I had more time, I would not have stopped blogging. But the time I have now to read is so valuable to me....but all of you wonderful friends are just as precious...thank you so much for coming to say HI...that is one of the nicest things anyone could do. Bless you dearest one. Anita

Red Rose Alley said...

Denise, you are planning a fabulous trip! I don't travel like the girls do, so I enjoy all the pictures I can get. Have a safe and wonderful trip, and I think it's so great that you are exploring. How thankful you are that you are able to do this. Enjoy the journey, my friend.

love, ~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps Your post reminded me of one of my favorite songs, 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me' by the Mamas and the Papas. Haven't heard it in awhile, but I really love it. :~)

Simply Shelley said...

Yes mam, I'm dreaming of one day traveling across the US . As you said there is much of God's creation right here that I for one have never laid my eyes on. I'm dreaming and planning, if it be God's will, then someday it will become reality for me. I wish you a most wonderful time on your trip. Blessings

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.