About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pure Joy

Pure Joy
......but it's not pure joy trying to learn how to use this new notebook computer.We were  using Nikon's photoshop. We seem not to be able to use it now so  I'm trying to find an easy free photoshop that's fast for Me to use.What a mess I'm in now : /   I've been wanting to post Christmas crafts and decor but without a place to fix-up My photos,it will be delayed.Missing My old computer now.
Just in case I never figure this outMerry Christmas.

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi sweet friend....go to Pic Monkey.com Most of the site is free,and there is a lot of fun stuff to enhance your photos. Give it a try...I think you will like it :) Blessings

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely photos Denise! I'm sure you will get used to your Notebook in time, but I can imagine that it's a bit frustrating for you at the moment! Have you tried PicMonkey at all?

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.