About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Up date on My weight loss surgery-month 3


Yeah! Were all celebrating in Southern California. The weather is finally cooled off and will allow us all to enjoy Fall.So I found a few photos I like on Pinterest.  Wonderful cool air!         I'll be posting some new photos of the new Me as soon as Paul takes  some  because yesterday was 3 months out of  bariatric surgery.In 3 months I've lost  55lbs. I feel great,and it's so much easier now.The true difficulty of this surgery is only aprox. 1 1/2 months long then you start feeling back to your old self again(In case any body is considering it.)It is wonderful starting to see the long ago Denise in the mirror again.My GI system works perfectly. Don't be afraid  for yourself or someone you love to make the big step if needed.It was a true blessing from God.
Isn't this owl beautiful! I love it.  Love to all Denise

11 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on you weight loss! Have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
Carol

libbyquilter said...

so glad to hear that it has all gone so well and congratulations on the terrific weight loss~!!~

the images are all wonderful.

:-)
libbyQ

Maggie said...

Hi Denise, Congratulations on the recovery from your surgery. It must feel wonderful!

Another "congrats" is in order because you won my Fairies Tea giveaway at The Fanciful Magpie! Sorry to be so late in drawing names. Email me you address (academyhill124@aol.com) and I'll send you your bracelet :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy that cool weather.

Maggie

Simply Shelley said...

Congratulations friend...can't wait to see your pictures....glad your weather is feeling more like Fall....blessings

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Skinny,

Can't wait to see the "new" you. But you do know that we love you cause you are you, right? It's what's in the inside that counts.

But we are so glad that you are healthy and happy, it's important.

Hugs
Prudence ♥

Southhamsdarling said...

Oh, how lovely. You've won something! I am so pleased that things are progressing so well for you after your surgery, and how marvellous to have lost all that weight. Well done indeed! Will look forward to seeing those photos. It really must make you feel so good.

Plumrose Lane said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm not sure which bracelet it was you won from Magpie but if I made it I'm delighted you're enjoying it!
Congrats on your surgery and progress ~ I know how tough it is (have close friends who've done it) so you must stay proud of yourself!
♥Sharon

Lady Linda said...

Hi Denise...a bit cooler here too but still too warm.
You sound like you're feeling better! How exciting.
Much love,
Linda

Celestina Marie said...

Congrats Denise on your accomplishment so far. You are doing great and thoughts and prayers come your way for continued success.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Shabby Marilyn said...

Love the kitty pic, I wish you continued health and weight loss, you go girl!

Cheryl said...

Well my goodness... I can't wait to see the transformation. Good for you! I think I have found that 55 pounds you've lost--- you want it back?
big-big hugs!
Cheryl

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.