About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

If your not having the best of Mothers Days......I have an idea.

A restful , satisfying Mother's Day to all  Mothers everywhere .

May you get to do what you like.

See who you want .

have a servant for the day. 

Play with those children young or old.
Savor the moments.

But, I do live in the real world.You don't always have the greatest Mothers days.If this years one of those downer Mothers Days,I have something that might make you feel a lot better.....


Meet Tobi Britton.She has three enchanting blog sites that will lift your spirits.She has a new party on one of them that promises  to fill you with sparkle and shine while you go "Sparkle Mining."Her blog button can be found at the top right on My sidebar,"The Pink Fairy Cottage."Happy mining.

8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Aunt Denise,

Happy Mother's Day. Mom gets sad on that day and Father's Day cause she misses her parents beary much. But she says that she is blessed because she had amazing, wonderful, beautiful parents, and that it isn't over, we will all be together again, forever.

But, I am making a special surprise for her. Dad is takin' me to the nursery and we are buying her an orchid plant. She will love that. And Dad is grilling tomorrow. We'll have lots of fun.

Heaps of Hugs ♥
Prudence

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Mother's Day! sandie

Lady Linda said...

Hi Denise...I got your delightful package! How fun and exciting. I haven't had time to go explore the site you gave me to find out more about the tags, but will soon.
I just want to thank you and wish you a Happy Mother's Day! I just made a visit to the Sparkle Fairy Blog and Sparkle Mining...how fun.
Love ya,
Linda

Simply Shelley said...

And a very blessed Mother's Day to you as well ...blessings

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Oh Denise-
We wuvs you too!!!
Thank you for the kudos- Have a Happy Mother's day and Pink Saturday!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!

Debbie said...

Happy Mothers Day and thank you for your kind comment on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

How sweet and hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Red Rose Alley said...

Denise,
I have that same picture "Savor The Moments" with the lady and two girls and son. I have had it for many years, and it reminds me of my children. I love all these pictures on this sweet post.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.