About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

illuminate.


By Ruth Bell Graham: "The lights went out  (aftermath of a sudden storm),trapped in the dark I groped about to light the candles and a fire to keep me warm;wondering how men manage,who have no fire,no candlelight to company them some stormy night."

One little light of mine....and  one of yours.... joined  together  will illuminate the path




See The Way?-Go this way...

Lets light up this dark world with His light-the only light.
I want to let it shine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Denise...love those teacup lights... great poem. thank you for popping by...still raining here... good job I can swim... :)

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful post!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

That first picture with the trees all lit up is amazing!

I agree... I'm gonna let it shine - Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

Chatty Crone said...

I love the lights in the mason jar.

I want to be a light for HIM too.

Hope I am.

Sandie

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.