About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Friday, January 20, 2012

What's my decor style?

Oh My!I want and very much need help in defining My home decor style.Those of you that have followed me or those who would like to browse at older posts of mine please tell me what you would call my style.I'm always trying to define and narrow down what it is I'm looking for.I'm not an interior decorater.Those of you who are,Want to give it a try?Go ahead,I have no idea.Shabby chic?not really,Eclectic?cottage? gypsy?none of these are it.Any ideas? My four girls   just say "Old lady Style".I just find it hard to get My home as I dream of it.






2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Miss Denise,

Okay, I am a teddy bear, stuffed with fiberfill & LOVE. But I do know things. If you are happy with your decorating & your home then it's 100% "IN STYLE". Your decor style is "Miss Denise" & "I love my home". (o: Stand Firm.

Well, that's MY opinion.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

Lady Linda said...

I can't imagine your home other than "filled with love"...that's a good style Denise! You blogs have been so happy and delightful. Your blogs are like sunshine and hugs all rolled up together.
Linda

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.