About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Granddaughter is coming home from the hospital  today.Here she is with her Mom and Dad last year.Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers.Now I can breath again and blog too.My husband's favorite Bible verse is,"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord."I know why,He loves all animals,a nature lover.My family is praising the Lord for Reanna's health.Let all nature SING!



"Or the rocks will cry out"

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Denise. I am so glad that your gorgeous little granddaughter is now out of hospital and home again. A blessing indeed. I can imagine how worried you must have been.

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.