About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our retirement-full of love

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;....."Psalm23:6a



Our hobbit dwelling

Denise's doggy-Pixie

My iddy biddy home.

My silly one

Here He is The happy man
If any of you Ladies around my age are thinking of downsizing in the future,but are a little afraid to make the big jump,losing your wonderful  big home that you raised your children in and all that.Well,I'm here to tell you yes, it can be scary at  first,but I found little hobbit homes can be just as warm, pretty and even more fun.

2 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

I agree Denise! 12 years ago when I lost everything I had to return to living in rented apartments and now I am in a rented trailer that is quite small... but I have worked hard to make it mine and keep it happy and warm and now I wouldn't want a big place ever again.
Thanks also for stopping by my blog and all your lovely comments. It is so wonderful having you as a blogging friend!
Tina xo

Debbie said...

Hi Denise...moving from our downstate home was scarey at first, but once I got going, decorating an empty nest was so much fun!
Thank you for stopping by today.
Debbie@lakehouse

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.