About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A dedication to my 4 daughters:

This is how it worked in my life,I realize every life is different
-Thank you Lord for my christian ancestry-This photo shows 7 generations of my Christian  ancestor's who prayed for their descendants.Photo in my craft/reading room .
Then in turn you pass the prayers and teaching and taking to church down to your descendants ,sounds easy? well the catch is -you have to "pick up the baton!" GIRLS(typical Mom's message)now someone just has to call my daughters to make sure they will read this post.Guess who will make that call .hehe.Do I sound A little harch?

2 comments:

Victoria Sayer said...

Hi Denise.
Thanks for dropping by earlier and following my blog. You didn't leave a comment, to be in the draw for the Frog Prince's little golden crown. Perhaps it is not your cup of tea.
I too am a follower of Christ. And I have been very blessed with a husband and son and daughter, as well as a son-in-law and daughter-in-law who all love the Lord. But you are right...it doesn't stop there...now there are little grandchildren to pray for. Oh what a wonderful place heaven will be..more so that we can share it with our loved ones.

Jessa said...

What a gorgeous display of photos in your craft room! How lucky to have such a heritage!! Twirl that baton! :)

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.