About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Where I craft? Right here.A VERY PRIVATE place and..... Summer Of Color.

Welcome to My craft/computer room.

Truly a very private world,few people even know  this part of Me. 

I love making swags and decoupaging almost anything (The little heart under swag). These two  crafts crown My Grandchildren.

This room is also My library.I suppose this room has grown to highlight My love of God and family-crowned by joy and laughter.

I Love My library case filled with long time favorite goodies.

Esp. in the morning light.

Faries,Gnomes,Elves and many other wonderful forest folk of all kinds keep Me company day and night. Teapots & teacups galore seem to smile at Me and of course I smile back.

Family from generations ago-I claim their prayers,from the past,those prayers live on.

Tags,tiny artwork from those that trade in blogland. My collection has grown huge,and I love each one.

This is where you can find Me,with fairy art above My head :) Meditating, praying, reading and  crafting.

So comfy  and of course the ottoman is filled with art supplies.

Boxes red and purple,the room red and purple.....

makes Me happy.

Yes,O.k., I cleaned off the desk just for you.Don't We all clean for company?

The opened ottoman (in the mirror) usually means....I'm having alone time,please no company ; )

A paper hideaway......so many lovelies.


 My private room guard,She's very strong.

My paint, glue and glitter table...where all the messy action takes place, for now in My tiny Coffeeberry Cottage.Some day it will be huge,I just know it.For now I'm fine with it.Next up,for My yellow and apple red journal page for My Sister......




Summer Of Color  :)
My Summer of Color page and My Tag Tues.Italy tag-It's all so much fun for retirement play.

Italy-Tag Tues.
Thank you for touring My private room.The ottoman is about to open,so talk to you later ; ) Hugs from Me to You.Denise. Partying with....Where Bloggers  Create 2013 and Summer of Color both found at the top of My sidebar.

15 comments:

Denise said...

You are very talented my friend.

Linda said...

You are very creative.

Rian said...

Private time creating is what 're-creation' is all about...

I too have my shelves of elves, gnomes, and Leprechauns... also a few dragons, cups and saucers, etc.

These things are just 'things' but most have a memory attached to them that make me smile.

Enjoy your private time!

Simply Shelley said...

Looks like a great space....all your own. We all need our own spot...do we not? :) I too believe prayers go on forever...blessings sweet friend

Kristin said...

xo ;)

Carmen said...

Hi, Denise! Thanks for stopping by my blog... yes, we're both participating in the same blog hops... this is my first time with Where Bloggers Create. I really find everyone's creative space so inspiring. Your studio looks so tranquil and perfect for meditation. Thanks for sharing and stopping by. See you at the Tea Party... :-)

Sugar Lump Studios said...

What a wonderful place to create! You have many treasures to make your space even more special. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy
www.sugarlumpstudios.com

ImagiMeri said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely private space Denise. I love your bookcase, and in the morning light it looks like a treasure chest!

Hugs,
Meri

Sharon Fritchman said...

Love your private space so much! Yes, I love the message of your post and everything here! Thanks!!!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I like the storage ottoman idea, Denise! Keeps things close and handy while you have a comfortable seat to sit in. : ) I'm off to visit your tea party while I'm here, too. I did both parties as well, and I can see I'll be reading blogs way too much this week!

Cindy said...

Very nice space! Cosy, quiet and perfect! Thanks for sharing! Hugs! http://connell-crafts.blogspot.ca/

Shahrul Niza said...

What a wonderful tour into your haven, Denise :). Looks so very cozy, I'm afraid I would just rock-away all the time and not crafting if I ever come to visit :). LOVE the page for your sister, so textured!

Natasha said...

Your space looks lovely - filled with treasure and inspiration.

Beansieleigh said...

Loved seeing where you create, and loved your beautiful Summer of Color journal page!! I did a red and yellow page too!.. Thank you for the tour, and it was nice meeting you today, Denise.. Have a great week! ~tina

Tea in the Library said...

Thank you for the tour! What a cozy place - just right.

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.