About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas For The Adorians Was Amazingly Wonderful

My Sweetheart
The 10 Grandchildren,so far.
Our Christmas was amazingly wonderful.You may wonder why.Well,here are the reasons 1.Every one of  us was healthy, that one day 2.No one was missing and 3. There were no squabbles :) lots of laughs. 4.There are no major problems in our 19 individual lives. AMAZING!   These Points all make Grammie very very happy and thankful.Those 4 points are really hard to obtain on any holiday,and believe Me We've had our share where at least one or two out of the list was missing ,that one day.Two of the things My parents  taught Me  when I was a young Mother myself and striving for those magical Christmas Days was ....It's a ton of work behind the scene to create the magic and even more important,if something goes wrong that year just relax..... it's only one day out of the whole year.Those two tips have helped Me cope with everyday happenings that occur on the very special day of Christmas.All you older bloggies know this already of course.If  I can help just one young stressed out Mommy that would be wonderful.  You can see our newest Grandchild was not on My lap like I would have liked.Well-TeHe-Her Mother shook her head no to Me when I begged and  She whispered to Me "Too many coughs from all the kids Mom," so the sweet tiny Maddie almost sits alone just where Her Mommy wanted her : )  Less germs She thought  :  /

So Now I'm praying for Peace ,Health and Contentment for the 19 "Children" I love and who I pray are under the Lord God's wings of protection.               Love Denise 

6 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! You have a beautiful family!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Chenille Cottage said...

Blessings, Denise!
I'm so glad you stopped by and said hi. I'm also happy to have discovered your lovely blog.

What a beautiful family you have been blessed with...Just look at those precious little ones!

I love your header. Tomorrow my husband and I are going to play hookie and go to see The Hobbit.
Have a great weekend and may God richly bless you this coming year.
Carolynn xxx

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Holidays are so less stressful as we grow older I must agree. I think you had wise words to live by.
Hugs,
Jann

Denise said...

Love and blessings to you.

Unknown said...

What a feel good moment coming here and seeing you all so happy. Love the pic of your hubby in the car! He looks like Santa's brother, are you sure he is not?

Feeling like I'm out from under the rock now that Shaun is home and doing better. He still has pain but who wouldn't after heart surgery?

Today Len and I are heading out to breakfast and out hunting for a birthday present for our Kara turning 25 next week and then we'll have my birthday. I'm happy to be almost 54...content!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU HAD A MAGNIFICENT CHRISTMAS! And my dear, I wish you an unforgettable 2013. May health and happiness all be yours, all of you!! Thank you for coming on by today! Anita

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.