About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Thanksgiving

My goodness-It's been so long since I've posted.I want to try to be involved with blogging again because I miss all the friends I made over the 7 Years of posting routinely.  before Christmas is upon Us I wanted to wish You all a blessed Thanksgiving and a cozy Fall for those not celebrating TG.
I've been keeping very busy with drawing,painting,decorating planners and now I've been making several Junk Journals-I'm hooked for now and enjoying Myself watching tons of Youtube on Junk Journals,planner decorating and the last few Months I've been watching Dollar Tree Hauls.In case some of You don't know what that is,in the US We have dollar stores and many ladies have Youtube Channels where they show You what they found and do reviews on the products.I never before watched much Youtube but now I do almost daily. I miss all You sweet ladies that use to drop by to say Hello. God Bless You and Your's . A few Photos.....

Love Denise

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

OH- I have missed your posts, too, Denise. Now I have to look up to see what those Junk Journals are. You have me curious. I was away from blogging for almost a year and it feels good to be back for a bit.

Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving. xo Diana

doodles n daydreams said...

Hi Denise, So glad to see you here again. I haven't been commenting much on blogs recently due to things at home but wanted to reassure you that the earthquake in Canterbury, NZ hasn't affected us here in Dunedin. Yes I live in NZ but not in an earthquake zone. We feel them sometimes though. Some family members and extended family are there but everyone is safe and well, a cousin and her family evacuated because of a tsunami warnings but is home again now. We live further south. I just pray all will be well with everyone in the affected areas.
I've gone over to your new blog and will interested to see how it pans out.
Have a good week,

Diana

The Dutchess said...

Love to you too dear friend..good to hear from you..xoxo

jinxxxygirl said...

Denise... you post and i will start dropping by again... promise! :) Love the photo of the owls! Adorable. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Hugs! deb

Lady Linda said...

Oh my friend, I do hope you come back to blogging. Gosh, it is a commitment and takes time, but don't you just love all the people who become your blogger friends? I do! It keeps me positive and makes me happy. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can get back in a bit.
Love ya lots.
Linda

Southhamsdarling said...

Hello Denise! How lovely to see you here again. We did make some good friends through blogging, didn't we? My, you are keeping busy doing lots of exciting things. You make me feel quite bad for not doing more! I must admit, I had never heard of Junk Journals before.

Victoria Marie Lees said...

Hello, Denise. This is my first time here at your beautiful blog. I love your pictures, especially the cute owls! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I've joined your blog. All the best, my dear!

Gaby Bee said...

I've been terrible about getting around to blogs and leaving comments. I can't believe this year is nearly over. The time is flying by and I'm still trying to figure out a way to grow more hours in a day.

I'm glad you are back in blogland, Denise!

Isn't it wonderful that we are able to connect from all parts of the world.

Greetings from Germany!
Gaby

Gaby Bee said...

Love and hugs to you my friend for the festive season. Hope it’s a fabulous Christmas for you and yours! Best wishes for the New Year.

Gaby xo

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.