About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Sound Therapy of Spring

The flowers are springing up, the season of singing birds has come, and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.   Song of Solomon 2: 12 LB



The sound of many birds singing early in the morning on a spring day.A favorite but even more charming to Me can be one or two lone birds singing late at night. I love sitting out on My patio at night listening to the Killdeer  sing while flying over the golf course.
  Sweet Spring Dreams to You-Blessings-Denise

7 comments:

shortybear said...

beautiful post, love you.

The Bear's Blog said...

Happy Weekend, take time to enjoy the beautiful bird songs.

Blessings and Hugs

Mary Ann Potter said...

Such sweetness to my ears, Denise! What lovely little videos! We heard some unique bird sounds the other day as my rooster Ernest T. Bass crowed back to a gobbling tom turkey. Their conversation lasted a few minutes, and it was such a delight! Think of all the wonderful things Our Heavenly Daddy has created just for our enjoyment! Have a blessedly abundant and abundantly blessed day!

Simply Shelley said...

Listening to the Birds song is one of my favorite things to do. Here at mom's I've almost have created a bird haven. Birds I've never seen at home are homing here. I love it. Hope all is well with you sister. Blessings ♡

Gaby Bee said...

What a beautiful post Denise! I too love the sounds and smells of the Spring. I am having such a good time reading your blog this morning.
Thank you!!!

Gaby xo

Sandi said...

I love waking up to the sound of the birds singing!

Christina Paul said...

So glad I found this post! How lovely!
Morning coffee with the birds is one of my favorite times of day too :)

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.