About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

One Dollar Please 2015-Christmas Craft.

 This Year I started Christmas crafting the beginning of Nov. I did this one craft just for  DebbieDoos Dollar Store Christmas Party. I believe this is My 3rd Year participating and it's a lot of fun.Fun to browse through all the dollar crafts the other ladies are making, even more fun in planning out Your own make-over craft from any dollar store.I saw this White  ornament bell with a few sprigs of greenery,two tiny pinecones,little ribbon but with tons of hot gun glue showing and done sloppily.I just knew I would have fun remaking it to suit Me. Can You see the globs of hot glue?They left the back just that way-strange I thought.
   Covering the glob of glue,I stated with a few more tiny pinecones,then put a small twig wreath and red bird. Adding the rest of the pretties after. 








(Excuse the toy boxes in the background.) We do play with toys in this room too.

                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm hoping You can have some fun too in preparing Your home and especially Your heart for Christmas. Enjoy the blessings of this Holy Season. Hugs Denise







8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

H Aunt Denise,

Oh, your ornie is bee-u-tee-ful, I love it. We love anything small, miniatures....pine cones being top of the list. Where we go for Mom's allergy shots in Asheville there are huge pine hedges and the sweetest little pine cones, there are millions of them. We come out and pick bunches and then laugh and laugh and plan things to use them on, Mom even bleaches them to turn them white.

Heaps of Hugs
Prucdence

Mary Ann Potter said...

Cute ornament! I love using natural materials; I collect sticks and twigs and acorns year 'round so I have a nice supply!

Susan said...

So cute, Denise! Great creativity. Love the tinkling bells on your posts, too. Susan

Denise said...

totally awesome

Little Miss Titch said...

love that ,so pretty,xx Rachel

Lady Linda said...

Heh, what a great project! You did a great job. How fun. You are so creative.

Stephanie said...

Hello, sweet friend! What a joy to read your comment on my blog - how have you been? I hope you are enjoying the lovely Christmas season.

Your ornament is simply darling and I just love the sweet touches you have added.

Love, hugs, and blessings to you!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Denise, Your ornament makeover is gorgeous. You created a treasure and looks so lovely on display. Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment. Always so nice to see you. Wishing you a special Christmas season filled with many blessings. xo

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.