About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Road trip 2015,just a few pics out of hundreds.

A wonder upon wonders that anyone can be so blessed to live like this.My fave sites just may have been coming out of Yellowstone on the East side and going into the Grand Tetons,where homes were backed up to great Mountains and with spectacular out of this world views. 

Us in Yellowstone, Yes I know that most people have these same photos but when it's with the most wonderful Man,it's just grand. I did make this trip with my best friend Janet when we were 21, but I don't think We were sober through alot of it.Don't celebrate 21 yrs. with a wonderful trip :  /

Lake Tahoe

My fave hotel on this trip.


Our traveling companions,they have seen huge parts of Our Country-lucky pups.

 all the prairie dog towns surprised Me-thousands live together.

 Tons of animals We don't see in the cities of
So.Ca.


Yes, I did find that special corner of the world to renew Our wedding vows.We went down a side road of Yellowstone and found a quiet lonely stream to tell eachother what We have been noticing more and more as time goes on.... "We have become one, truly one person." It really does take time but when it happens it is a joyous miracle. It wasn't Our Ann., I just wanted a little romance.             Blessings I pray for all-Denise

5 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

How lovely! Yellowstone is indeed a spectacular place.

You are so blessed. You are living in the things that the Lord has provided ---- nothing better than that except heaven!

Sending more blessings your way this afternoon!

doodles n daydreams said...

What a wonderful trip and I'm pleased you found your spot for your romantic picnic.

Diana

Simply Shelley said...

Sounds wonderful, and the pictures are wonderful too. One day I'm going to travel somewhere, anywhere ;)
Glad you had such a great trip and found your special spot. Hugs

Scrappy quilter said...

Awe what a fun occasion and in such a pretty spot.

Lady Linda said...

I have been missing you! Sounds like a wonderful trip. Hope all is well.
Hugs,
Linda

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.