About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Before the decorating begins......

The new Christmas creation's began before Thanksgiving. I've been in a festive mood this Year for a long time,I'm not sure why,I'm not like this every Year.


My fave creations are always lavender in color.Before My Christmas gets in full swing.May I brag about family just a bit please.......

Our families Thanksgiving turned out wonderful. Cheryl, My oldest. Leanne My youngest in the back round.

I was blessed all day.Only the oldest Granddaughter was missing-out with Her fiance. Isn't that how it stats happening as they grow up?One by one,I just am enjoying it now.

We're trying for thin poses,Me and Annette.

Paul, My husband :)

 Paul and Chrissy....

My youngest and oldest. The youngest,Leanne was the hostess this Year.  

There they all are.

While Us ladies Were flitting around laughing and taking photos-These Were some of the men.
The host. Josh,a gastroenterologist.Good looking, strong,
smart, devoted family Man. So proud of Him.,,,,,
Daniel, truck driver,part time Minister.I honoured him in My last post.

Micheal,the business man,all who meet Him end up loving Him-no enemies ever.Just a great Man in all ways.All bosses promote Him  and honour Him.       Well thank You for any of You that sat though My bragging-I appreciate it.

Now I say....Let the fun begin!

This is what I'm doing for about a week.May I show You the results when I'm finished ?Love and Hugs-Denise

5 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

Denise, your family is beautiful! What a blessing! Our grandson (one and only so far) is only three, so we have lots of time to stay close! Sending blessings and hugs.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Denise, What a beautiful family you have a what a blessing it was for you all on Thanksgiving. The smiles say it all. You look gorgeous my friend. So much weight you lost and what an accomplishment.
Looks like the fun has begun in your decorating and creating.
Wishing you many blessings and a wonderful season.
Sending hugs your way!!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday, and a beautiful family. Nice to see a picture of you, I envy you your long hair, it's lovely!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Denise, I really enjoyed seeing your family holiday photos. Such a happy crew! Looking forward to seeing your decor also. I really have to get going on mine. Hope to do lots of decorating this week end.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DENISE! YOWSA, woman, you look amazing! Your gorgeous smile, and I love you in glasses! Your family, what a wealth of love. Look at all the grands on the stairs!!!!!!!!

God has richly blessed your sweet cottage. Many hugs to you and thank you so much for coming over. Your smile is fabulous. Anita

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.