About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

End of Summer Garden Party

Good Day :)   I've found a new fun blog party to join, the Tuesday Garden Party.It has 5 lovely host's, I think most of You will enjoy visiting them.So please relax and start hopping.That is, hopefully after You peruse My tiny Coffeeberry Cottage and join Me for a cup of Your favorite beverage and a goody.For those of You who have never visited before,My garden is tiny but I'm married to a farmer at heart so it changes whenever He gets involved.He does leave My fairy gardens alone most of the time.





In this photo the tiny hand belongs to the newest  fairy Herself-Maddie Kaye. She's learning God's wonderful colors in nature
from the oldest Grammie hobbit in the shire.To the right is the Ol' farmer  Himself  having a moment of contemplative silence with Maddie, looking out toward the Fairway, which in My world is the green Shire.Oh Maddie,Do You see the Shire ?


If You look through My eyes and Maddie's.... way across the fairway, You'll see the Shire .
Our warm Summer has been hard on Our garden.I plan real soon to do a Fall make over. Thank You for joining Our Garden Party.Enjoy the end of Summer, Hugs and blessings Your way Denise

13 comments:

Wise Hearted said...

Denise, I love to garden but only have a small patio to do it on. The California heat has taken a toll on my tiny place of refuge. I felt calm as I read your words and viewed your pictures. I bet your neighbors loves coming to visited you. Thanks for stopping by my post and leaving a comment.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah Montgomery said...

I love how you imagine the fairway to be the shire, and help your granddaughter to imagine it too. I often sit and stare into space and imagine all kinds of wonderful things too!

Lady Linda said...

I am ready for fall too. I'm tired of summer and being hot and crabby.

Gaby Bee said...

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer my friend, autumn is just around the corner. We´ve had a lot of rain this summer...and still have! Right now here in Germany it's all gray and rainy all the time :(

Gaby xo

chateau chic said...

Love your little fairy gardens...they are so sweet.
Thank you so much for the visit.
Mary Alice

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It seems sad to think it's the end of the summer! But you've made it fun at your house! Enjoy your week! Sweet hugs, Diane

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Denise, loved coming to your garden party and your little grand is precious. Your fairy garden is perfect. Thank you for stopping by while I was on vacation and your sweet visit.
Enjoy the last of summer.
Hugs

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

What a great garden post!! LOVE IT!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and yes, i am ready for Fall but it will take me awhile to decorate for it!!

Hugs,
Deb

Lady Linda said...

Hi Denise, me again. Thanks for stopping by. I know what you mean about blogging. I took some breaks this summer and sometimes it's just what you need. Did that with my Etsy shoppe too and then came back refreshed.
I do travel back east without Jimmy.
Love,
Linda

Donna Heber said...

Hi Denise,

I don't even know where summer went ... LOL! Your fairy garden is so pretty. I have one in my sunroom. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Diana Taylor said...

Such a lovely blog - I love your little fairy gardens! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I very much appreciate it.

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Afternoon Denise, How lovely to see your gorgeous little Fairy Garden. I love succulents as they always surprise me with beautiful flowers.
Here in England, our climate is much different as we tend to have a lot of rain, but today we are enjoying warm September sunshine, which is a real treat.
Have a beautiful day.
Best Wishes
Daphne

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.