About Me

My photo
a Christian, wife of 39 Years, Mother, grandma of 10, retired R.N., love to vacation,swim, play with Grandkids, drawing,painting, mixed media,Home Arts, inspirational Journaling.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Enchantment for young and old alike.


Merry Christmas and God bless all with blessings from above and with a heart full of gladness and enchantment.






Love to My blogging friends all over the world.May you have peace in your heart this time of year. Denise                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Denise,
Thankyou for your kind comment on the matchbox that I sent to Tee. I saw your query on her blog about empty boxes. Have never seen any empty for sale and as I don't want to end up with loads of matchsticks(non smokers and house all electric) I always make my own. They are mega simple to make. If you would like a template for making the small size up I can send a freebie template to you and russle up a 250 count size too.
Hope you have a lovely christmas and Best Wishes for a Healthy, Happy New Year. Hugs ValeryAnne. (aka Mrs A. )

Simply Shelley said...

Love that little deer in the window :) Blessings Denise,and Merry Christmas.

Southhamsdarling said...

What absolutely delightful images for us you have found, Denise. Wonderful!

The French Hen's Nest said...

Love your decorated bedroom, and the images are delightful. We are your newest followers, would love for you to join us. Take care, Jeannie

One of my favourite songs that makes me realise God’s always around. — Dancing with God, Verse 1: You dance over me While I am unaware, You sing all around But I never hear the sound, Chorus: Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You Lord, I’m amazed by You How You love me Verse 2: You paint the moring sky With miracles in mind, My hope will always stand, For You hold me in Your hand.